Applicon BPO (Business Partner Overview) is a collection of easy to use overviews that makes the Business Partner the key object in finding any related information. The product is an add-on to standard SAP R/3, is simple to configure and adjust to different business needs.
The purpose is to link the most commonly used transactions into one screen and provide drilldown functionality into standard SAP transactions. With Applicon BPO the most frequently used SAP transactions are made available in one screen to make the overall experience of using SAP more easy.
Applicon provides with the Applicon BPO access to standard transactions in SAP Loans Management, Deposit Management and Collateral Management, along with SAP FI and SAP Customer Information File. Applicon BPO includes also a Cashier component that consist mainly of the function to receive payments either cash or with card, clear the customer account and create receipt.
Through standard SAP user interface the user experience is simplified through easy to use screens and processes that minimize the effort of entering, displaying and changing information in the systems. Applicon BPO bridges the gap between Back Office and Front Office processes, and is a very convenient solution for users that are working on both ends of the process.
- One step access to all commitments and functions related to a single customer.
- Increases efficiency by reducing work effort.
- User friendly an more intuitive workarea.
- Simple to adjust to fit different businesses.
- Birdge between Front and Back Office Proccesses.
- Distributed functionality is combined into one user screen.
- Makes possible to offer simpler and better customer service.
- Easier to train an get users upto speed.
Applicon BPO has proven to be applicable in following scenarios:
- A number of custom developed screens and functions within SAP R/3 are available in the SAP system but there is no overview or structure for how to access them.
- The SAP functionality is distributed and there is a needed for more simplified approach.
- There is a problem with training new users or there are always new users coming aboard that have no SAP experience. Here is needed a more simplified approach to SAP in R/3 then what comes as standard from SAP.
Applicon BPO has proven to be a platform for new functionality/screens/reports in Business Partner related cases. In these cases Applicon BPO has showed that:
- Implementing new functionality is much simpler.
- Training has proven to be less expensive.
- Adding more functionality or meeting future needs is based on the platform – much lower risk.